Sunday, May 22, 2011

HE IS MY HERO !


glitter-graphics.com

who is the one person who can always make me smile? Even when I'm mad at him? Even when he makes me cry? Even when he makes fun of me or laughs at me. He is one of the people who has always been there for me, one who has always loved, cared, and provided for me. He is one of the two most important people in the world to me. Someone I LOVE with all my heart. He is my friend,my hero, but most importantly he is my...DAD !
Dad is someone who holds you when you cry, scolds you when you break the rules, shines with pride when you succeed, and has faith in you even when you fail... AND the one that I mean is The one that I call AYAH :D
Mohd Ridzuan Haji Abd Rahman

sincerely <3 ur Daughter Myra HAPPY FATHER'S DAY TO ALL DEAREST FATHER !